Paypal vs. NETeller - Which is Better?
There are many e-wallet solutions available in today’s market and choosing between them can be confusing if you are not familiar with any of the options that are available. Two of the biggest e-wallet solutions include Paypal and NETeller and here we will compare them briefly and look at some of the benefits of them for online casino transactions.
- Since its acquisition by eBay in 2002, Paypal is the largest e-wallet solution available. Because of the wide reach it has, many online casinos accept the higher fees and absorb them in order to attract more customers.
- Paypal is a safe and reliable solution with an official bank status as a Luxembourg-based bank.
- Paypal is available as a payment solution to anyone who has an email address making it simple and convenient to open an account.
- Paypal offers safety and privacy through its third-party status, allowing you to use it to make transactions without providing any personal or financial details to the casino.
- Available in more than 20 currencies and many languages.
- The overall costs to the player are generally lower than when using NETeller.
- Paypal is not a widely offered payment solution at online casinos.
- Players may be required to pay fees when using Paypal to fund their account.
- NETeller Pros
- As an e-wallet solution, players are able to maintain their privacy and safety of their information when using NETeller as personal and financial details do not need to be shared with the casino.
- NETeller is one of the most widely accepted payment solutions at online casinos.
- NETeller offers a NETeller Pro VIP service with many rewards available, including cashback.
- Available in more than 20 currencies.
- NETeller Cons
- The account management fee is free; however if the account is unused for 14 months, there is a fee charged.
- The overall costs can be higher using NETeller than for the Paypal user.
There are many aspects to take into account when you are looking for a payment solution – looking into NETeller or Paypal and casinos is a good start considering the benefits of using either of these payment options. Make sure to look at all aspects of the e-wallet to choose which one suits you best. You may like to look at which solution you already have an account with and simply use that one. If you have neither account then look at the fees, the speed of the transactions, the safety and security and the other benefits available.
Some casino players prefer NETeller for large transactions, but prefer Paypal for smaller transactions. If the casino covers the fees, Paypal may work out cheaper than using NETeller for deposits and withdrawals. However, if you are a big spender, you may be able to benefit from the VIP program available with NETeller and this may make the difference for you between the two options. If not, both are safe and reliable e-wallet solutions that are popular options with players who have used them to fund their online casino account.
Copyright © 2018 PaypalCasino.info. All rights reserved.