Microgaming is one of the most reputed names in the online and mobile casino software provider industry. The reputation of the brand ensures there are a large number of Microgaming casinos across the world today. When a player signs up with a Microgaming casino he gets:
- A huge selection of exciting games
- Cool bonuses and promotions
- Complete range of payment methods
- Excellent multilingual
- customer support
- Range of player-friendly features
- Completely secure environment
- Fair gaming, as Microgaming is a founder member of eCOGRA
Microgaming is considered one of the pioneers among online casino software providers. It was founded in 1994 and has, since then, remained one of the top names in the industry. The clincher in the beginning was the launch of its Viper software, still considered one of the best in the industry. Its position at the top of the online casino industry is cemented by the following statistics:
- 450+ brands using its software
- 850+ games and 1200+ variants
- 40+ progressive jackpots
- 35+ multiplayer games
- Supported in 45+ languages
- Payment support in 25+ currencies
- 350+ mobile casino games
- Associations and collaborations with other software providers like Quickfire
Microgaming Casino Software
Microgaming offers a very strong and robust software suite to casino operators. The software offers players at Microgaming casinos a range of exciting features that include:
- Multi-table play
- The ability to track transactions using the CashCheckTM feature
- The ability to track transactions using the PlayCheckTM feature
- A smooth and seamless interface
- High quality graphics
- Excellent back-end services and support
- High payout percentages
- Games that are fair and random in outcome
Games are available in both download and instant play mode. The different software languages used for game development include:
The RNG that is used by Microgaming casinos has been tested and certified by reputed independent testing and verification agencies. It also uses the Quickfire platform to help its games integrate with the accounts of operators. Microgaming is also a member of the Remote Gambling Association (RGA) and its software is licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA) and also the UK Gambling Commission (UKGC). It is also a member of the Manx e-Gaming Association (MeGA).
Games at Microgaming Casinos
Microgaming has an established policy of releasing new games at regular intervals. This policy has enabled it to put together a massive range of games. There are over 850 online casino games and 1200 variants, not to mention more than 350 mobile casino games. There are also over 40 progressive jackpots. The entire game range from Microgaming includes:
- Online casino games
- Mobile casino games
- Land-based casino games
- Live dealer casino games
- Multi-player games
- Games developed in association with Quickfire
The different games you get at Microgaming casinos include:
• Table games like blackjack, roulette, craps, baccarat, and other classics
• Video poker
• Specialty games
• Progressive jackpots
• Live casino games
Slots form the bulk of games at Microgaming casinos. There are:
• Classic slots
• Video slots like Hot as Hades and Thunderstruck
• Branded slots like Jurassic ParkTM and Terminator 2TM
• Jackpot slots
Microgaming Casino Bonuses
There are a range of fantastic bonuses for new as well as existing players at Microgaming casinos. The bonuses for new players are varied and include:
- No deposit bonuses: This bonus is available as soon as you open an account with the casino, before you deposit funds. You get to keep a portion of your winnings once you fulfill the wagering requirements and associated terms and conditions. There are different kinds of no deposit bonuses at Microgaming casinos. These include, commonly:
- Regular no deposit bonus: You get a small amount as free cash or free casino credits to play the games for real money.
- Free spins: You get a specific number of free spins on select Microgaming slots.
- Free play with time: You get a large amount of money or casino credits for free that you have to use up within a given timeframe. Any amount left over after the time is over cannot be used as bonus money. The amount ranges between $100 and $3000; some casinos offer even larger amounts. Some casinos also allow you to reset the time; however you lose any amount you have won when you do this. Not all Microgaming casinos offer this bonus.
- Welcome match bonuses: This is the standard bonus offered to new players when they sign up with a casino and deposit funds. The casino matches your deposit with a deposit of its own. This is usually a percentage of the amount deposited.
- This bonus is usually offered on the first deposit.
- Some casinos offer this bonus across the first few deposits.
- You may also get this bonus along with a set of free spins. You are required to use the welcome bonus to be able to get to the free spins, at some casinos.
The bonuses for existing players at a Microgaming casino include:
- Reload bonuses: This is a match bonus that is offered once you exhaust your welcome bonus and make fresh deposits into your Microgaming casino account. The percentage match offered is usually less than 100%.
- Cash back bonuses: This bonus is offered by some casinos as a way of recovering some of the losses on deposit incurred over a period of time.
- VIP programs: Players get access to extravagant VIP programs that give them access to more and higher bonuses, a personal account manager, access to special tournaments, and much more.
- Weekly and weekend special bonuses: These are special bonuses offered on different days of the week and also on weekends.
- Comp points: Players get loyalty points for continuing to play at a Microgaming casino.
There are also generic bonuses like alternative payment bonuses and referral bonuses available.